Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Donations in Honor of My Father


Many people have asked what they can do for my Mom or if they should send flowers - Mom has asked if people would like to donate to one of these organizations.  Covenant Hospice is the service we used when Dad became really ill and they are just angels.  I don't say that lightly. 

The other organization is run by a wonderful lady who helps injured and sick - or sometimes misplaced - wild animals.  Mom, Dad, and i used to go there all the time.

Covenant Hospice
2001 N. Palafox Street
Pensacola, FL  32501
(850) 433-8097

Wildlife Sanctuary of NW Florida Inc.
105 North S Street
Pensacola, FL  32505
(850) 433-9453

Thank you in advance for everything people have done for us.  You are beautiful!  I mean it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belinda. I'm your cousin, Theresa (Barbara's oldest daughter). I was very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. You, your Dad, and your Mom have been in my thoughts and prayers throughout his illness and in the days since his death. I wish you peace and comfort. If you want to contact me, I can be reached via e-mail at twestbay@sjfc.edu.

    ReplyDelete